- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
- Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- The optics can conform to dark sky requirement
Auto dealerships, parking lots, walkways, roadways, campuses, facade lighting, grocery stores and other public areas.