Security, pathway and perimeter lighting; Building entryways and walkways
- Solid cast aluminum walls between the housing and arm create a thermal barrier between the optical and electrical compartments.
- Molded silicone gaskets throughout to insure sealing between the two compartments and ingress protection.
- Suitable for applications requiring 3G testing prescribed by ANSI C136.31
- Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 3,600 to 13,300 Lumens
- Tempered UV coated flat lens provide outstanding performance, uniformity and glare control.
- Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage
- 0-10V dimming optional
- Externally mounted emergency battery backup for operation in an ambient temperature ranging from -40℃ to 40℃(-40℉ to 104℉)
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Five-year warranty.